The demand for online meal delivery services has grown with the development of apps like DoorDash. There are a rising number of delivery applications on the market, and competition is fierce. Worried, how to delete doordash account with hassle free way? You are at right place.
To attract clients, a few applications provide brand new incentives on a regular basis. Customers now have a wide range of alternatives, and it is up to you to choose the finest delivery app for your smartphone. If the app isn’t useful to you, you’ll most likely remove your Doordash account.
Due to the increasing pandemic events around us, our lives have altered drastically in the last several days, and we are becoming as self-reliant as possible.
We began to remove ourselves from one another and developed the practice of preparing our meals at home. Obviously, clearing out the garbage of unneeded programs such as travel apps and food apps might help you save phone space.
How To Delete DoorDash account
- Open any of your preferred browsers and go to the DoorDash website (door dash.com) and log in with your credentials.
- Select the menu option in the top left corner of the doordash page user interface.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Account.”
- Select “Manage Account” from the account details page. You may archive and erase your app data from DoorDash, including as personal information and receipts, from there.
- Select “Delete Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Your mobile device or email account will get a secret code. Tap “verify” and then “Continue” after entering your code.
- Select “delete account” from the drop-down menu that appears. Your DoorDash account has been permanently terminated, and you have been logged out.
Related Article: Change Instagram Icon In Easy Steps
How do I ask for my DoorDash account to be deleted?
- Go to DoorDash’s “customer support” or “doordash chat page” in either of your browsers.
- Fill in the essential information for the DoorDash account, such as name, phone number, and email address.
- Select “Account” from the dropdown menu under “Category.”
- Select “None” from the “Subcategory” drop-down menu.
- Explain why you want to deactivate or delete your DoorDash account in the “Description” area.
- To request that your DoorDash account be deactivated, click the “Submit” button at the end of the procedure.
After some time, a DoorDash customer service person will contact you with an update on the status of your account. In any event, if you want to revive your DoorDash account, submit a reactivation request using the steps below.
What is the procedure for cancelling a DoorDash membership?
Subscription to DoorDash can be cancelled. Internet Explorer:
Log in with your credentials from your DoorDassh account in any browser.
- From the doordash landing page, tap on the collapsible menu in the left corner.
- From the drop-down option, choose “DashPaas.”
- Finally, tap “End Subscription” and confirm your action by following the prompts.
Related Article: Easy Method To Unsend A Snap
From your smartphone, cancel your DoorDash subscription:
- From your mobile phone, open the DoorDash application.
- Select “Account” from the menu bar.
- Select the option “ManageDashPass.”
- To complete the procedure, read the instructions and then click “End Subscription.”
If you still receive alerts from DoorDash after you’ve deleted the app, you should delete it from your device. From your confirmed email address, reply “STOP” to the DoorDash alerts.